Torpedo Trumpet Bag "CLASSIC"
- TB-C (black)
TORPEDO BAG CLASSIC (nylon) / newest revision
- This is our original best seller. Protective beyond belief at just 6 pounds, this is the case used by 1000s of professional and student players around the world, including Beyonce and Michael Bolton's trumpet player, Kiku Collins. Watch THE TORPEDO BAG TRILOGY on the product video tab above, for a full demonstration of its protective abilities (Part III Coming Soon).
- 2010 Classics feature super-heavy duty, ripstop 1700D Nylon; a 2 inch wide no slip rubberized shoulder strap that won't slip off your shoulder; extra durable metal hardware; an included extra wide music pouch attached to the case with a #10 YKK Vislan zipper; super-durable ITW Nexus plastic clips for the mute bag and music pouch; and a #10 YKK Zipper on the main opening (Zoinks!! Who does that?). Back pack straps tuck into the back of the music pouch when they're not needed.
- EVERY component was chosen for longevity--we are predicting 15 years of hard use for this new design. Other brands are not using nylon as good as ours and they aren't using #10 zippers from YKK or any other zipper maker -- they're using #7's or maybe #8's. Theirs are built to be replaced every few years by design, an evil manufacturing concept called "Designed Obsolescence." Ours are built to last as long as possible -- It's a fundamental difference in approch.
- There's an interior storage compartment for mouthpieces and other "stuff" (cell phone, valve oil, etc.). This pocket conforms to the shape of the interior padding, holding your trumpet perfectly in place.
- The padding around the trumpet is insane: It's an 8 inch foam circle with a slot cut out for the trumpet, which leaves 3 inches of soft foam on either side of the trumpet. Mercy.
- This case comes with the ample Mute Bag, the Music Pouch, a shoulder strap, and back pack straps. Rides great on a bike.
Shipping weight is 7.5 lbs. Shipments outside of the USA will likely incur additional shipping charges which will be discussed with the customer before shipping.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've had any number of gig bags - multi-horn bags etc etc... Just got the Torpedo and for one horn with music, mutes, and some drum toys it was fantastic. Extremely tough and well constructed. The music wrapped around the bag and clipped on -the mute bag also clipped on. Both clip on tight, so no long dangling stuff. Easy to get around. Excellent! I'm selling a bunch of my old bags now!